Internal Complaints Process
Welcome to Houser! Thanks for choosing to use our services.
We hope that we have exceeded you expectations when using our Website and services. However, in the unlikely event that any aspects of our services or Website do not meet your expectations, you should follow the complaints process as set out below.
- The first step is to raise a complaint either verbally or in writing (the Complaint). To make a verbal complaint, please call +64 9886 2865. To make a written complaint, please email us at email@example.com.
- The Complaint will be sent to directly to the Licensed Agent who is responsible for all of the real estate services that we provide.
- The Licensed Agent will respond to the Complaint within five (5) business days setting out:
- a summary of your Complaint; and
- possible resolutions to the Complaint.
- If you accept the resolution proposed by the Licensed Agent, the Complaint shall come to a close. However, if you do not accept our proposed resolution, you should send us a written Complaint that sets out:
- your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- whether you have registered as vendor or purchaser on the Website;
- the specific reason for the Complaint including the service at issue and your experience with the use of this service;
- the details regarding what services you were expecting to receive from us;
- details regarding why the services or the Website did not meet your expectations; and
- what you would consider to be a reasonable resolution of the Complaint.
- Within two (2) business days of receiving the Complaint we will send a formal acknowledgement confirming the receipt of the Complaint.
- Within five (5) business days of receiving the Complaint we will provide a formal written response to the Complaint setting out:
- a summary of your Complaint;
- details of the services provided by us;
- a review of whether we consider the services provided to you were adequate; and
- a proposal of resolutions to resolve the Complaint.
- If you accept the resolutions proposed by us, the Complaint shall come to a close. However, if you do not accept our proposed resolution, you may make a complaint directly to the Real Estate Agents Authority.
Use of this Internal Complaints Procedure does not prevent you from making a complaint directly to the Real Estate Agents Authority.